Pamela Pine, PhD, MPH of Stop the Silence and Ama Delevett of Survivors Healing Center in CA conducted a very successful and highly evaluated 3.5 day comprehensive training on CSA for the Cyprus Ministry of Education and Culture in December 2014 that included strategic planning development and forward action. As a result of the training, staff members from the Ministry are writing a report to the General Manager of the Ministry suggesting the development of a specific policy on CSA and developing a campaign addressing it. Stop the Silence is moving forward strongly on the training front to help make sure that service providers of all types have the kind of training that they need to provide the type of prevention and treatment care needed for victims and survivors.
- An Online Study for Adult Survivors
- U.S. Prevention and Mitigation Symposia at Universities
- Stop the Silence Founder, Pamela Pine, to Present at the 11th Annual Hawaii Conference: Preventing, Assessing & Treating Child, Adolescent & Adult Trauma
- Comprehensive Training on CSA in Cyprus
- Road to Change – Walk to Stop the Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse