Pamela Pine, Founder of Stop the Silence will Present at the 11th Annual Hawaii Conference: Preventing, Assessing & Treating Child, Adolescent & Adult Trauma (http://www.cvent.com/events/11th-annual-hawaii-conference-preventing-assessing-treating-child-adolescent-adult-trauma/event-summary-a3c5d69f8c4a400abf8304d7ae589bcf.aspx) at the end of March 2015. She will be speaking and providing an advanced focus on Stop the Silence’s Art and Advocacy Program (see additional information under the pull down menu of the “Our Work” tab).
- An Online Study for Adult Survivors
- U.S. Prevention and Mitigation Symposia at Universities
- Stop the Silence Founder, Pamela Pine, to Present at the 11th Annual Hawaii Conference: Preventing, Assessing & Treating Child, Adolescent & Adult Trauma
- Comprehensive Training on CSA in Cyprus
- Road to Change – Walk to Stop the Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse