Pamela Pine of Stop the Silence has been conducting on-going classroom presentations, and, with many others, including the interns and Stop the Silence Club members from the University of Maryland, providing symposiums, and otherwise collaborating with various other groups and universities in the U.S. to bring prevention and mitigation information and action to students – the next generation of parents – as well as professors, administrators, and community members alike. Universities reached, in collaboration with Stop the Silence campus clubs and other groups over the last quarter 2014 and into 2015 include University of Maryland, College Park; Indiana University; and Bethany College in WV. Upcoming: Spring event and symposia at UMD providing information across campus on the relationship between CSA and trafficking. See “Event” tab (being updated) on our website for more information.
- An Online Study for Adult Survivors
- U.S. Prevention and Mitigation Symposia at Universities
- Stop the Silence Founder, Pamela Pine, to Present at the 11th Annual Hawaii Conference: Preventing, Assessing & Treating Child, Adolescent & Adult Trauma
- Comprehensive Training on CSA in Cyprus
- Road to Change – Walk to Stop the Silence: Stop Child Sexual Abuse